Hill House Farm offers the facilities below for hire:
- 500 metre circular all weather canter track
- Indoor school (70m X 30m) with full set of Jump for Joy show jumps
- Surfaces are “Andrews Bowen ProWax”
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
- All vehicles must park in the designated car park to the left of the Indoor School.
- A properly fitting riding hat, meeting current British safety standards as set out by the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) must be worn at all times by anyone riding a horse/pony at Hill House Farm.
- The door to the Indoor School must be shut at all times during each session.
- All droppings must be picked up and the jumps left as they were found.
- No horse/pony is to be left unattended unless secured in a lorry or trailer attached to a vehicle.
- No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Any breakages or damage to equipment must be reported immediately and paid for.
- Any accidents/ injuries must be reported in writing
- You must adhere to your allotted time slot.
- The lights must be turned off after use.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and left in vehicle during school hire – no dogs are allowed in the indoor school.
Heather Larson: 07745435470
Vet: 01373836186 (Bellevue Clinic, Frome)
Grid reference: ST 74021 50764
ST740507 (6 figure)
An impressive facility
The outdoor school (which is unavailable for private hire) has a full set of Beck and Heun show jumps installed in 2016.
The Indoor Arena has a full set of Jump for Joy show jumps and can be hired throughout the evening thanks to the full set of lighting available.
The canter track is located a two minute hack from the car park and is a circular track with a slight undulation.